Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finally Finishing

Along with a new business, I decided to finish my bachelor's degree. I started right out of high school at Mississippi State, but didn't finish and now the time seems right to finally finish. I started back in October at Union University in Germantown and will finish up in March 2011. Wow just 11 months away! Sounds like a long time but it is really not long at all.

This is something that I have wanted to do for a long time but I just didn't know how I would do it. When we returned from Brazil, Keri and I talked about it and felt like this was as good a time as any to finish and get my college diploma which is needed in today' economy. It has really been a blessing to go to Union. The classes have been relevant with a constant emphasis on the work place.

After Union I really don't know what God has in store next. We are open to what God has for
us. We are praying about several things and one of them is possibly getting my masters from Mid America. A lot will have to happen in order for that to take place but we are open and praying for God's guidance in our life.

Here are some things you can pray for:
  • Our finances
  • Our new business (Honey-Dew Lawn Care) We need yards to cut!!!
  • Our children
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6 & 7

Paul